Browse through the students’ projects on display in the cafeteria! Fourth grade classes did team projects this year and will present their amazing results in the fourth grade classrooms.
Other STEM demonstrations and activities that you must see to believe include:
- decode secret messages,
- wild critters visit from Potomac Overlook and Outdoor Lab,
- confuse your ears with the McGurk Effect,
- watch Ruby the Robot solve a Rubik’s Cube,
- check your Fingerprint Family,
- extract Strawberry DNA,
- program Sphero orb robots,
- power Levitating Orbs with static electricity,
- see two surface tension demonstrations with Dancing Pepper and Floating Paperclips,
- take flight with Hoop Gliders,
- try physical models of a Heart Pump and Phases of the Moon,
- have a treat and experience how Smell affects Taste,
- uncover the past with a Fossil Dig,
- and make your own Silly Putty.
Join us TONIGHT from 7-8:30 p.m.! It’s sure to AMAZE!